Project Coordinator / Executive Assistant
MyLand is a soil health company. By focusing on soil health, we help tackle two of the world’s biggest challenges: food security and climate disruption. Our innovative service allows farmers to easily and rapidly implement regenerative agriculture practices and improve their soil health by harnessing the land’s own natural ecosystem. We partner with farmers to infuse life into their soil, helping to return farms to their most fertile state, achieving greater productivity and enhanced profitability.
We are looking for an eager and self-motivated Project Coordinator / Executive Assistant who is detail-oriented, fast working, resourceful, flexible, curious, and has a strong desire to learn and grow. This position will have the unique opportunity to serve as the main organizer and administrative support for the Executive Team, but also support the Marketing, Communications, and Culture teams with logistics and project management support. This role will be exposed to a diversity of experiences, including hands-on project coordinator, daily scheduling, travel logistics, administrative support, marketing, and communication activities (e.g., proofreading content, coordination of events, and internal team-building activities), and interfacing with recruiting activities such as on-boarding and off-boarding logistics.
This role will report directly to Shelley Baugh, Senior Director of Marketing.
This position will need to be based in our Phoenix office with the option for flex/remote days.
- Support the executive team with day-to-day administrative tasks, including scheduling meetings, booking travel, maintaining calendars, creating/distributing agendas, and generating meeting recaps
- Support external business development activities, such as meetings, conferences, and events
- Support the creation and dissemination of internal communications material (emails, company-wide notices, presentations, policy updates, etc.)
- Create and manage project plans for various marketing and event activities
- Provide support in social media monitoring
- Assist in ordering marketing printed and promotional materials as needed, keeping inventory updated
- Conduct internet research and analysis of media coverage
- Proofread and assist with quality checks for Communications team
- Interfacing with People Ops on recruitment, on-boarding, and off-boarding and new employee logistics
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience as a Project Coordinator, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, or similar role
- Minimum Associate’s degree in English, Communications, Business, or related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills
- Ability to proofread and assist with quality checks before publishing
- Detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to ensure all assignments are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Strong communications skills, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Must be able to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Strong writing ability, organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams
To learn more about how MyLand is transforming soil health globally, visit myland.ag.
MyLand is a workplace where everyone belongs. It is imperative to our culture that all employees celebrate their background and experiences. We believe being true to who you are allows us all to be happier, more confident, and excited to do great things together. We are committed to building a company and community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best. Because, without your unique perspective, we can't have ours.