MyLand is a soil health company. By focusing on soil health, we help tackle two of the world’s biggest challenges: food security and climate disruption. Our innovative service allows farmers to easily and rapidly implement regenerative agriculture practices and improve their soil health by harnessing the land’s own natural ecosystem. We partner with farmers to infuse life into their soil, helping to return farms to their most fertile state, achieving greater productivity and enhanced profitability.
We are looking to hire a passionate, self-driven Manufacturing Installation Technician to support the production of the MyLand Systems, utilized by our partners to increase soil health and productivity. Join a high performing, quality focused team of skilled fabricators that takes pride in what they accomplish together. The team maintains an energetic production pace that values safety, transparency, accountability, and challenges the status quo. This role will perform tasks and provide services to support the organization’s production goals, overall business plans, and objectives as directed.
This role will report to Dave Sampson, Director of Manufacturing.
This full-time position is based in our Phoenix office.
- Adhere to defined quality system regulations, safety, and housekeeping practices, as required by the work area.
- Perform tasks assigned by Lead and Production Manager.
- Perform mechanical assembly, which can be highly complex, and complete fitting, aligning, or adjusting of components and/or assemblies to close tolerance.
- Operate, adjust, and repair production equipment to meet customer specifications, along with other manual and mechanical functions to support production.
- Disassemble, overhaul, and rebuild production equipment under the supervision of a qualified maintainer.
- Perform troubleshooting on production equipment as required.
- Initiate, review, and follow all standard operating procedures (SOPs) for area of responsibility.
- Maintain required hand operated and power tools as needed.
- Champion the goals, values, and mission of MyLand.
Skills & Qualifications
- High School Diploma with 2+ years of relevant experience and/or completion of trades program in Manufacturing, Electronics, Electrical/Mechanical, Technical studies, or Automation.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to read and apply work instructions.
- Developed interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with colleagues and supervisors in a respectful manner.
- Understand mechanical, electrical, and basic plumbing/pipe fitting.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Forklift certification a plus.
- Prior experience in building mechanical, automation, or water treatment skids a plus.
- Work involves the occasional moving of moderately heavy materials
- Understand safety hazards and adhere to regulations to protect oneself and others.
- Ability to work under high heat (seasonal) within an EVAP cooled warehouse environment, stand, walk, and kneel for extended periods of time.
- Ability to move equipment weighing up to 50 pounds
To learn more about how MyLand is transforming soil health globally, visit myland.ag.
MyLand is a workplace where everyone belongs. It is imperative to our culture that all employees celebrate their background and experiences. We believe being true to who you are allows us all to be happier, more confident, and excited to do great things together. We are committed to building a company and community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best. Because, without your unique perspective, we can't have ours.
Manufacturing Technician - Apply Now
"*" indicates required fields