Eastern Regional Sales Director
MyLand is a soil health company. By focusing on soil health, MyLand is helping to tackle two of the world’s biggest challenges: food security and climate disruption. MyLand’s innovative service allows farmers to easily and rapidly implement regenerative agriculture practices and improve their soil health by harnessing the land’s own natural ecosystem. MyLand partners with farmers to infuse life into their soil, helping to return farms to their most fertile state, achieving greater productivity and enhanced profitability.
We are looking to hire a mission-oriented Eastern Regional Sales Director in the Texas or Florida regions to drive our organizational growth trajectory. This individual will play an integral role on our sales team, leading our commercial activities by initially attracting, developing, and capturing new customers as well as assuring quality customer support for our regional service centers.
This role will develop customers directly through relationships with farmers, crop advisors, and independent sales agencies. Through the promotion of the MyLand mission and selling of the MyLand Soil-as-a-Service (SaaS) model, this individual will build and manage a local service center to ensure customer satisfaction and ensure consistent performance in our technology. As the Eastern Regional Sales Director, you will play a key role for our presence in the core Florida and Texas regions, serving in grower meetings, events, and networking events.
This role will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
• Build and maintain an active sales pipeline
• Develop key relationships with clients through active business development and account management
• Ability to target prolific growers in a dedicated region
• Prepare and deliver consistent sales reports to management
• Develop regional sales goals and implement strategy
• To position MyLand in local communities as a leader in soil health
• Recruit, hire, train, and manage a sales team
• P&L accountability
Skills & Qualifications
• Degree in Agriculture and/or Agronomy
• Sales, Marketing, and Business acumen, communicate within the market
• Existing network connections in the market with a regenerative agriculture mindset
• Experience with capital equipment leasing, ag chemical sales, or irrigation system sales
• Experience with SalesForce or other CRM platforms
• Experience managing team, goal-oriented, driving cultural practices with company values
• Results-oriented, creative, and leadership qualities
• Entrepreneurial and strategic mindset, driven to succeed
• Ability to travel within target territory
• Able to meet sales and revenue targets to assure budgetary goals
To learn more about how MyLand is transforming soil health globally, visit myland.ag.
MyLand is a workplace where everyone belongs. It is imperative to our culture that all employees celebrate their background and experiences. We believe being true to who you are allows us all to be happier, more confident, and excited to do great things together. We are committed to building a company and community where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best. Because, without your unique perspective, we can't have ours.